Monday, February 22, 2010
Less than a week,
my uni is going to reopen soon..
starting 1/3/2010
can't wait to see friends and the new subjects,new timetable!
haha,everything is going to be new ^^ =D
in a way also good~ =D
The new intake students are having their orientation this week~
Wow,time flies man!!
How I wish the time will stop ><
went to aunt's place,
CNY visiting~ ;D
hmm,
nothing much~
I'm very tired most likely due to the HOT weather!!
sit down oso sweat like mad =.=
zzz
crazy weather~
anyway,
ciao ~ <3
my uni is going to reopen soon..
starting 1/3/2010
can't wait to see friends and the new subjects,new timetable!
haha,everything is going to be new ^^ =D
in a way also good~ =D
The new intake students are having their orientation this week~
Wow,time flies man!!
How I wish the time will stop ><
went to aunt's place,
CNY visiting~ ;D
hmm,
nothing much~
I'm very tired most likely due to the HOT weather!!
sit down oso sweat like mad =.=
zzz
crazy weather~
anyway,
ciao ~ <3