Sunday, February 28, 2010
Hey!
short post here before I'm going to bed!
Time flies~
2ml is Uni starts =x ah~~~
1/3 ,sigh =x
and 2day is the last day of CNY!
a.k.a Chap Goh Mei~
Went for the last visiting and had a dinner with cousins =D
busy lor..
ok la,
ciao~
less bloggin leh..
less facebooking =/
more homeworking and studyin!
I need to pass!
NO FAIL~~~
I'm sure I can do it!! XD
just have to bare with 13 weeks leh...
Weeeeee~
time flies XD!
tata~
sleep early ~~
short post here before I'm going to bed!
Time flies~
2ml is Uni starts =x ah~~~
1/3 ,sigh =x
and 2day is the last day of CNY!
a.k.a Chap Goh Mei~
Went for the last visiting and had a dinner with cousins =D
busy lor..
ok la,
ciao~
less bloggin leh..
less facebooking =/
more homeworking and studyin!
I need to pass!
NO FAIL~~~
I'm sure I can do it!! XD
just have to bare with 13 weeks leh...
Weeeeee~
time flies XD!
tata~
sleep early ~~