Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Law may seems hard and boring as you think,but to me,Law is an easy and interesting subject.Although I know I am so not going to be a certified lawyer,but at least,I am majoring in Business Law and of course not to forget Marketing as well,and yeah,here goes double major.I am currently taking Comparative Workplace Relations Law as known as Employment Law and the other Law which is Malaysia Corporate Governance,if you guys don't know what is it about,you are free to google search about it!Between this two Laws,easier one I shall say is Comparative Workplace Relations Law.Why?You guys must be thinking,isn't it all Laws subjects are equally tough?The answer is no,Comparative Workplace Relations Law is just what I've studied before in my core units Business Law during my 1st year degree and of course not to forget in my foundation too!
To answer Law questions,you must know how to apply the rules,show the similar cases,the court's decisions of that cases and write your answers or opinions based on the given questions.Sounds easy,yeah,it is!but for Corporate Governance,is 100 times tougher!Different way of answering the questions,they do not have similar cases or what,but this cases will be a definitely 100% still on-going cases @_@ which means we have to do continuous research of that case which has not been solved,for example,PKFZ(Port Klang Free Trade Zone) is my assignment's title,and I have not started about it,Cause I really do not have the idea how and what to write about,not knowingly how to start too!sigh ):
See the difference between this two Law subjects?!Even my Lecturer also mentioned this during the 1st day of uni ._. ''Corporate Governance is the toughest subject among all Business Law subjects."and I have to agree with this >
Okay,I'm gonna sleep now tata~
at least I've updated my blog ~
haha~
ciao^^
To answer Law questions,you must know how to apply the rules,show the similar cases,the court's decisions of that cases and write your answers or opinions based on the given questions.Sounds easy,yeah,it is!but for Corporate Governance,is 100 times tougher!Different way of answering the questions,they do not have similar cases or what,but this cases will be a definitely 100% still on-going cases @_@ which means we have to do continuous research of that case which has not been solved,for example,PKFZ(Port Klang Free Trade Zone) is my assignment's title,and I have not started about it,Cause I really do not have the idea how and what to write about,not knowingly how to start too!sigh ):
See the difference between this two Law subjects?!Even my Lecturer also mentioned this during the 1st day of uni ._. ''Corporate Governance is the toughest subject among all Business Law subjects."and I have to agree with this >
Okay,I'm gonna sleep now tata~
at least I've updated my blog ~
haha~
ciao^^