Thursday, March 11, 2010
Hey ~
Every Thurs is my day off ~
which means I'm at home,with no classes on! :p
so did a piano cover on:
1.Eine Klein Natchmusik 1st movement only by Mozart
p.s:it's recorded by using my hp lol..ruin d music la @@ suck effects n summore written in '' High Quality
abit of hesitation :o
coz I'm still practicing it n dont expect it to be perfect ya? :p
p.s:the song is not piano originated,is in the orchestra version-**I can't find the piano version one** it sounds easy though :o coz I treat the Violin 1 as the right hand and the Double Bass as the left hand.
**no vid**
2.Air on G string by J.S Bach
-fully piano! :p the song 2 slow,about to make me fall asleep hehe :3
u guys want 2 comment then comment lor.. good or bad ,I won't scold you one..
but hor,bad thing about watch ppl plying in d vid sounds so not original lar... ==
somehow d sound effect gt chg abit..hmm,if u guys listen ppl ply piano thru vid,u sure noe wad am i toking.. if u dont get it,den nvm =x
ciao~
enough of entertainment,
back to revision ==
Every Thurs is my day off ~
which means I'm at home,with no classes on! :p
so did a piano cover on:
1.Eine Klein Natchmusik 1st movement only by Mozart
p.s:it's recorded by using my hp lol..ruin d music la @@ suck effects n summore written in '' High Quality
abit of hesitation :o
coz I'm still practicing it n dont expect it to be perfect ya? :p
p.s:the song is not piano originated,is in the orchestra version-**I can't find the piano version one** it sounds easy though :o coz I treat the Violin 1 as the right hand and the Double Bass as the left hand.
**no vid**
2.Air on G string by J.S Bach
-fully piano! :p the song 2 slow,about to make me fall asleep hehe :3
u guys want 2 comment then comment lor.. good or bad ,I won't scold you one..
but hor,bad thing about watch ppl plying in d vid sounds so not original lar... ==
somehow d sound effect gt chg abit..hmm,if u guys listen ppl ply piano thru vid,u sure noe wad am i toking.. if u dont get it,den nvm =x
ciao~
enough of entertainment,
back to revision ==