Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Hey ya!
Previous post mentioned about my laptop is spoilt,so now is in the hospital currently :x Haiz,I missed my laptop lol.. =x
oh ya,had an interesting conversation with my uni friends,okay,so she asked about my type of guy lol.but damn her,she said I look as if I dont have a dream guy ._.ll okay,maybe yes from my outer look,she said I look like I will accept any type of guy,ahemmm =x I've better taste one okay? LOL~dont xia shui me lahhh .. lol! anyway,I oso look like a nerdy,so who know's she's right? XD
So enough for the crap,hmmm...
currently addicted to 1 korean song and 3 english songs lol!
1.Let me hear your voice by Big Bang (korean song)
>their voice are damn sexy okayyyy?? =p <3 it,the Music Video also damn yeng! XD
2.Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
>I think I get influenced by my bro lol!
nice beat,but weird title =3 haha~
3.Vannila Twilight by Owl City
> Sweet to listen <3
4Hello Seattle by Owl City
> Sweet to listen <3
only can copy n paste d html code for d 1st song,coz currently line sux cant find the rest~
so,if u guys are interested,u can go 2 utube and search for them!
no regrets after listening to them :p
<3 <3
anyway Owl City's songs are unique,this one cant be denied lol!
and fireflies too! :P the MV for fireflies damn cute XD hehe~ :p
Owl City rocks!
:D
ciao <3 ^^
Previous post mentioned about my laptop is spoilt,so now is in the hospital currently :x Haiz,I missed my laptop lol.. =x
oh ya,had an interesting conversation with my uni friends,okay,so she asked about my type of guy lol.but damn her,she said I look as if I dont have a dream guy ._.ll okay,maybe yes from my outer look,she said I look like I will accept any type of guy,ahemmm =x I've better taste one okay? LOL~dont xia shui me lahhh .. lol! anyway,I oso look like a nerdy,so who know's she's right? XD
So enough for the crap,hmmm...
currently addicted to 1 korean song and 3 english songs lol!
1.Let me hear your voice by Big Bang (korean song)
>their voice are damn sexy okayyyy?? =p <3 it,the Music Video also damn yeng! XD
2.Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
>I think I get influenced by my bro lol!
nice beat,but weird title =3 haha~
3.Vannila Twilight by Owl City
> Sweet to listen <3
4Hello Seattle by Owl City
> Sweet to listen <3
only can copy n paste d html code for d 1st song,coz currently line sux cant find the rest~
so,if u guys are interested,u can go 2 utube and search for them!
no regrets after listening to them :p
<3 <3
anyway Owl City's songs are unique,this one cant be denied lol!
and fireflies too! :P the MV for fireflies damn cute XD hehe~ :p
Owl City rocks!
:D
ciao <3 ^^