Sunday, March 28, 2010
Long time didn't blog!Yeah,so busy as usual.
I've got sth to blog about:
Yay!My laptop just died!LOL,good thing is the life of the laptop going to reach 3 years,in year 2010.3 years considered quite long right? or is it short? =x
The BAD thing is:
1.My Consumer Behaviour Assignment about to done,and I need redo lor.. ._. which is due on Wednesday!Luckily,I redo it quite fast,now I'm done!,Wow,I didn't know I'm a superwoman sia..haha!I use 2 days time to finish it,pro hor! XD
2.My accounting assignment which is due 3 weeks time,done halfway,also just gone T.T I need find time to redo it,Eeeks,this is my laptop 1st time crashed!Gosh~every important stuffs no back up..darn! =x
3.Audi also gone~.~ gonna redownload when my hols starts~sigh,anyway,my account,I let my trusted friend 2 use mine :D coz I scared my account get banned of being too inactive leh,coz I got $$ inside X.X
4.the others,old movies,tv series n etc... lucky got backup!phew,but not up 2 date la,especially the songs =x
nevermind la~I will redownload it whenever my laptop has been fixed or using my mum's laptop to download it,see how 1st,if I got the time =)
Currently using mum's laptop to surf,do assignments + etc.~
if not,how do siol~ x.x
my dad said most likely my motherboard is burnt... and this only 1st time happening right after I download the microsoft office 2010,n dey ask for restarts,den cant on ._.
There are 2 possibilities...
so wait till my dad bring them 2 the service centre and yeah,see how it goes :X
1 week more and there goes my Mid term break for a week a.k.a Easter Break :D
but it's a catch-up revision time + do assignment time!no play play T.T
and yeah,wait till next update!
Ciao~ <3 <3 ^^
I've got sth to blog about:
Yay!My laptop just died!LOL,good thing is the life of the laptop going to reach 3 years,in year 2010.3 years considered quite long right? or is it short? =x
The BAD thing is:
1.My Consumer Behaviour Assignment about to done,and I need redo lor.. ._. which is due on Wednesday!Luckily,I redo it quite fast,now I'm done!,Wow,I didn't know I'm a superwoman sia..haha!I use 2 days time to finish it,pro hor! XD
2.My accounting assignment which is due 3 weeks time,done halfway,also just gone T.T I need find time to redo it,Eeeks,this is my laptop 1st time crashed!Gosh~every important stuffs no back up..darn! =x
3.Audi also gone~.~ gonna redownload when my hols starts~sigh,anyway,my account,I let my trusted friend 2 use mine :D coz I scared my account get banned of being too inactive leh,coz I got $$ inside X.X
4.the others,old movies,tv series n etc... lucky got backup!phew,but not up 2 date la,especially the songs =x
nevermind la~I will redownload it whenever my laptop has been fixed or using my mum's laptop to download it,see how 1st,if I got the time =)
Currently using mum's laptop to surf,do assignments + etc.~
if not,how do siol~ x.x
my dad said most likely my motherboard is burnt... and this only 1st time happening right after I download the microsoft office 2010,n dey ask for restarts,den cant on ._.
There are 2 possibilities...
so wait till my dad bring them 2 the service centre and yeah,see how it goes :X
1 week more and there goes my Mid term break for a week a.k.a Easter Break :D
but it's a catch-up revision time + do assignment time!no play play T.T
and yeah,wait till next update!
Ciao~ <3 <3 ^^