Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Accounting Assignment,I'm stucked! I've a feeling that I'm gonna fail Accounting again ): seriously,if the Uni can give me just only 2 NP's,I shall put on this Accounting subject and the other one,Business Statistics,which is now currently waiting for this news,see whether it's accepted or not.Cause the rest,I will definitely pass.I know my strong and weak point,I'm weak at NUMBERS,and good at THEORIES,especially with ''STORYLINE'',such as Business Law and Marketing(real life fact).
Pris mentioned,Business field DOESN'T suit me at all!OF COZ!I know this from the start,this BUSINESS field is my parents decision,they decided for me!Not I want to.I just wanna pursue my studies but definitely NOT in business line!at least,if I'm given a choice again,will be into Music or either Law,I know I'm taking business law,but I want law which doesn't link to business world at all.I want Law which will be solving Family Law,Criminal Law and etc.and my future job will be always in the Court,NOT a CORPORATE LAWYER,always be the BACK-UP,not even the Country's CERTIFIED LAWYER.You See?
Marketing is another major,which is parents' decision again.BUT I REMEMBERED MY marketing tutor last time,I mean she kinda mean in a way,but I think she's telling the truth,that's what she said "Lynn,oh,you know your presentation you speak so softly,I can hardly hear your voice,you know YOU are not suitable be a MARKETER.'' 0kay,this might sounds abit insulted to you guys,but I think she's telling the fact anyway.I will be the most lousy marketer ever,cause I can't promote stuffs ): the reason is I speak too softly? =X U think I want is it?I've presentation's phobia,even I've memorized my part,I will tend to forget my part,hands and body are shivering + the aircond @h!worst =x 2 WORDS=KO!
Now having 1 week break ._. but to me,it's not a break,it's a revision week + homework time ._. Sometimes I feel like giving up,quit studies,go and pursue my piano,take music as a degree,but I can't.1stly,parents will be shocked and started to nag ._. and what about the loan???!!!even be a piano teacher,I bet my teaching fees will cover up all of them asap when I've students and starts giving out lessons ._____. but,all I know,this is just a DREAM ._______________.
Ciao~ <3 tc~
Pris mentioned,Business field DOESN'T suit me at all!OF COZ!I know this from the start,this BUSINESS field is my parents decision,they decided for me!Not I want to.I just wanna pursue my studies but definitely NOT in business line!at least,if I'm given a choice again,will be into Music or either Law,I know I'm taking business law,but I want law which doesn't link to business world at all.I want Law which will be solving Family Law,Criminal Law and etc.and my future job will be always in the Court,NOT a CORPORATE LAWYER,always be the BACK-UP,not even the Country's CERTIFIED LAWYER.You See?
Marketing is another major,which is parents' decision again.BUT I REMEMBERED MY marketing tutor last time,I mean she kinda mean in a way,but I think she's telling the truth,that's what she said "Lynn,oh,you know your presentation you speak so softly,I can hardly hear your voice,you know YOU are not suitable be a MARKETER.'' 0kay,this might sounds abit insulted to you guys,but I think she's telling the fact anyway.I will be the most lousy marketer ever,cause I can't promote stuffs ): the reason is I speak too softly? =X U think I want is it?I've presentation's phobia,even I've memorized my part,I will tend to forget my part,hands and body are shivering + the aircond @h!worst =x 2 WORDS=KO!
Now having 1 week break ._. but to me,it's not a break,it's a revision week + homework time ._. Sometimes I feel like giving up,quit studies,go and pursue my piano,take music as a degree,but I can't.1stly,parents will be shocked and started to nag ._. and what about the loan???!!!even be a piano teacher,I bet my teaching fees will cover up all of them asap when I've students and starts giving out lessons ._____. but,all I know,this is just a DREAM ._______________.
Ciao~ <3 tc~