Saturday, April 3, 2010
I feel sad whenever my bestie mentioned her bf in her blog )': long story,but I hope she will let it go someday,or depends... aiks~
Laptop is OFFICIALLY back from ''HOSPITAL'',is not spoilt lah!it's the BIOS problem ._. no wonder,some of the softwares are not compatible,suddenly say cant open @@''' and I dint know BIOS need to update from the website ._. not my fault k?my uncle passed to me this laptop,oso never tell me about this at all!! and according 2 dat person who serviced my BIOS originally is 1.++ version (OMGWTFBBQ!!)then,he upgraded it the latest version which is 8.++ version~ WOWW~~
Files still remained :D that's d good thing about it! hehe :P
which means my AUDITIONSEA is still there..wahahaha~~~ :P
but also cant be active lor..): due to busying with uni ._.
I can't wait faster graduate from uni ah....~~~
roarrrr...
wish me luck ~~ :D
^^ ciao <3 <3
Laptop is OFFICIALLY back from ''HOSPITAL'',is not spoilt lah!it's the BIOS problem ._. no wonder,some of the softwares are not compatible,suddenly say cant open @@''' and I dint know BIOS need to update from the website ._. not my fault k?my uncle passed to me this laptop,oso never tell me about this at all!! and according 2 dat person who serviced my BIOS originally is 1.++ version (OMGWTFBBQ!!)then,he upgraded it the latest version which is 8.++ version~ WOWW~~
Files still remained :D that's d good thing about it! hehe :P
which means my AUDITIONSEA is still there..wahahaha~~~ :P
but also cant be active lor..): due to busying with uni ._.
I can't wait faster graduate from uni ah....~~~
roarrrr...
wish me luck ~~ :D
^^ ciao <3 <3