Saturday, April 10, 2010
Mushi Mushi!
Went out with the super old buddies :P 5 of us...
Cat,Priest,Rat,YingQi,and ME!
to Sunway Pyramid XD
Reached there about 11am~ :D
Loitering around then later went for BBQ Plaza for Lunch!
5 of us ordered a Personal Set dish!
inclusive of:
a bowl of fried rice &
a full plate of pork meat +MOSTLY vege surrounded by it &
a full plate of chicken + fish meat + MOSTLY vege surrounded by it.
The meal is just so-so to me,anyway,that's my 1st time eating there,so no harm trying right?
but don't really feel full though =\
Red box time!
a.k.a Karaoke session!
Theng Jee joined us later,cause he had class in the morning XD
okayyy...
so we sang alot of songs haha!
nice nice!
mixture of Korean, English,Chinese, Cantonese!
but mainly Korean and English (which I know the most,unlike Chinese songs,haha!)
Korean songs,especially T-ara,2PM,After School,SNSD,T-ara,G-Dragon(Heartbreaker)
and everyone knows Sorry Sorry by Super Junior~ :D
Rat's korean language has improved alot,till she can read the korean words haha!so cool!I only know how 2 read the English words only lol,gah,I need faster chiong self-learnt korean language as wad did Rat had done,hehe~if not will be just starring at them le..
and YingQi sang Kr songs pretty well,her pronounciation also not bad!better than me lol!so U say I should faster know how to self-learn korean words rightt??haha!!
anyway,this Karaoke session is damn FUN!singing while laughing at the same time,just sometimes I dunno what am I laughing about ??!It's too funny! or maybe I love to laugh? xD
I can't wait for the next K session xD
oh ya,haven't seen TJ eversince graduated from form 5.He has long hair,ok lar,not very long lar,but also not those typical school boy's hair cut lol,still can recognize it's him :P
Never take a pic with him,cause I don't like to take pic either,unless forced to =X,
however managed to take a pic of his SIDE VIEW xD
not bad lar,I took till he became so yeng,Credits to me LOL!
ok,I know I'm self-praised XD but seriously,I think I took it pretty good :P
gave a birthday present to him,as his birthday is TODAY!so early present?We shared on ourselves,divided the money,to buy him the present haha!
The present is a small teddy bear with crafted the words ''10 April''.It's in green colour,typical boy's favourite colour,so it's normal :D
and here comes gossiping again,this Priest as usual,loves gossiping,U know what she did?she told Cat that me and TJ got couple look,I was like ''OMGWTFWTHBBQ??'' and I'm totally speechless,sweattttt!!really a cold sweat!!no feelings for me,don't think about that!U guys,Ji Muis for so many years,still dunno my personality ah?damn disappointed one u know??!!sighh,I think Priest watched too many of those Taiwanese Romantic dramasssss,(see??!!dramas again,lolzzz!!).She eventually addicted to them!!:D Am I right?? :P
To make you guys clear,
Here comes the story,
How Do I know TJ??
-Form 2 classmates,not very close,but then we did chat like the usual stuffs?like normally wad
do friends talk about,that's it!
-Form 3 same class again,he's my okay okay type of friend,which he can communicate with,everytime during exam time,he sat behind me (er,what to do?cause the name list's fault lar!!)talked like very random and normal stuffs..,nothing special.. :D
-that's all-
end of story,and he treated me as a best friend okayyy???even YQ is his best friend too! :P so I feel damn proud LOL!
okay,I'm abit crazy :P
Just now,
Did a secretive work at home,don't wanna reveal what am I doing xD~hehe :3
and I'm done!
tata~ ^^
Went out with the super old buddies :P 5 of us...
Cat,Priest,Rat,YingQi,and ME!
to Sunway Pyramid XD
Reached there about 11am~ :D
Loitering around then later went for BBQ Plaza for Lunch!
5 of us ordered a Personal Set dish!
inclusive of:
a bowl of fried rice &
a full plate of pork meat +MOSTLY vege surrounded by it &
a full plate of chicken + fish meat + MOSTLY vege surrounded by it.
The meal is just so-so to me,anyway,that's my 1st time eating there,so no harm trying right?
but don't really feel full though =\
Red box time!
a.k.a Karaoke session!
Theng Jee joined us later,cause he had class in the morning XD
okayyy...
so we sang alot of songs haha!
nice nice!
mixture of Korean, English,Chinese, Cantonese!
but mainly Korean and English (which I know the most,unlike Chinese songs,haha!)
Korean songs,especially T-ara,2PM,After School,SNSD,T-ara,G-Dragon(Heartbreaker)
and everyone knows Sorry Sorry by Super Junior~ :D
Rat's korean language has improved alot,till she can read the korean words haha!so cool!I only know how 2 read the English words only lol,gah,I need faster chiong self-learnt korean language as wad did Rat had done,hehe~if not will be just starring at them le..
and YingQi sang Kr songs pretty well,her pronounciation also not bad!better than me lol!so U say I should faster know how to self-learn korean words rightt??haha!!
anyway,this Karaoke session is damn FUN!singing while laughing at the same time,just sometimes I dunno what am I laughing about ??!It's too funny! or maybe I love to laugh? xD
I can't wait for the next K session xD
oh ya,haven't seen TJ eversince graduated from form 5.He has long hair,ok lar,not very long lar,but also not those typical school boy's hair cut lol,still can recognize it's him :P
Never take a pic with him,cause I don't like to take pic either,unless forced to =X,
however managed to take a pic of his SIDE VIEW xD
not bad lar,I took till he became so yeng,Credits to me LOL!
ok,I know I'm self-praised XD but seriously,I think I took it pretty good :P
gave a birthday present to him,as his birthday is TODAY!so early present?We shared on ourselves,divided the money,to buy him the present haha!
The present is a small teddy bear with crafted the words ''10 April''.It's in green colour,typical boy's favourite colour,so it's normal :D
and here comes gossiping again,this Priest as usual,loves gossiping,U know what she did?she told Cat that me and TJ got couple look,I was like ''OMGWTFWTHBBQ??'' and I'm totally speechless,sweattttt!!really a cold sweat!!no feelings for me,don't think about that!U guys,Ji Muis for so many years,still dunno my personality ah?damn disappointed one u know??!!sighh,I think Priest watched too many of those Taiwanese Romantic dramasssss,(see??!!dramas again,lolzzz!!).She eventually addicted to them!!:D Am I right?? :P
To make you guys clear,
Here comes the story,
How Do I know TJ??
-Form 2 classmates,not very close,but then we did chat like the usual stuffs?like normally wad
do friends talk about,that's it!
-Form 3 same class again,he's my okay okay type of friend,which he can communicate with,everytime during exam time,he sat behind me (er,what to do?cause the name list's fault lar!!)talked like very random and normal stuffs..,nothing special.. :D
-that's all-
end of story,and he treated me as a best friend okayyy???even YQ is his best friend too! :P so I feel damn proud LOL!
okay,I'm abit crazy :P
Just now,
Did a secretive work at home,don't wanna reveal what am I doing xD~hehe :3
and I'm done!
tata~ ^^