Thursday, April 8, 2010
Tedious work for Accounting assignment,yay!and I'm done,Wow,even the post-closing entries,which I've no idea on how to do,and I finally know how to do!Thank God!Well,I did a read up at least XD teeheee :3 and everything else is balance,but then I don't know why my Balance Sheet is not balance... damn weird ._______. and the rest is alright,I guess? =D anyway that Balance Sheet doesn't affect my overall cycle,cause that is the last step!!Wee~~~ :D
Been quite slacking during the mid sem hols,but I did a few things:
1.Spending lots of time on doing this Accounting assignment cause it due 1st =\
2.Revise my Consumer Behaviour subject!there's a quiz in Week 8,I've done reading till where the lecture stops,and so far I'm okay with it,I hope I still can remember though =/ cause it's just a Glance through only LOL!
3.Started abit on my Corporate Governance,Employment Law research,hmm,got articles,but haven't started to write them yet!Cause I need time to read x.x!!Read 1st,only start doing :D
4.Gonna revise my Accounting soon.. =/ hopefully will revise all 6 chapters before the mid sem break ends =x arghhh,so many things to do,you see? XD
Tomorrow,finally a hang up session with my secondary school besties...gonna see them soon,can't wait XD hohoho~~ :D
ciao~ ^^
Been quite slacking during the mid sem hols,but I did a few things:
1.Spending lots of time on doing this Accounting assignment cause it due 1st =\
2.Revise my Consumer Behaviour subject!there's a quiz in Week 8,I've done reading till where the lecture stops,and so far I'm okay with it,I hope I still can remember though =/ cause it's just a Glance through only LOL!
3.Started abit on my Corporate Governance,Employment Law research,hmm,got articles,but haven't started to write them yet!Cause I need time to read x.x!!Read 1st,only start doing :D
4.Gonna revise my Accounting soon.. =/ hopefully will revise all 6 chapters before the mid sem break ends =x arghhh,so many things to do,you see? XD
Tomorrow,finally a hang up session with my secondary school besties...gonna see them soon,can't wait XD hohoho~~ :D
ciao~ ^^