Tuesday, April 20, 2010
It's been so long since I updated :X
well,actually I've nothing to blog about,and uni's life is so busy as usual :3
too busy,totally stressed up with assignments,weekly tutorial homework,revisions @_@ can say that most of the time spending in assignments :3 what to do?It's a must do,if not,exam results also will get affected @_@!!
Share with you guys,a good news!
I scored Distinction for my 1st consumer behaviour's assignment,it's written about Ferrero Rocher and M&Ms milk chocolate,felt so great!
Actually,I don't have any aims,as long as my assignments get a Pass and above,it's alright,cause in the end,exam counts!so yeah,to me, assignment is just nothing,a normal feeling to me .____.
Next week,online quiz need to be done!need to study
20 QS,30 mins,only available from Monday till Friday ._.Follow Aussie's time,uh oh :0
Chiong studying ah... ~.~rush,rush and rush~
2 weeks later,
Corporate Governance's assignment due :X
I will start it ASAP!still struggling on how to do research ._.
3 weeks later,
Accounting 2nd assignment is due,
1day later,
Consumer Behaviour's 2nd assignment due and unfortunately,the same deadline goes for Employment Law's assignment due ._.
and then after 1 week,Accounting last assignment due,before the exam starts,waliao eh..time flies so fast @_______@
and I 've not started studying...
see?my uni life occupies my precious time ._.
haiz.I want watch my Fringe and movies also can't.
God ''SHAVE'' me... XD
ciao <3
p.s:don't say I never update!!Theify :P
well,actually I've nothing to blog about,and uni's life is so busy as usual :3
too busy,totally stressed up with assignments,weekly tutorial homework,revisions @_@ can say that most of the time spending in assignments :3 what to do?It's a must do,if not,exam results also will get affected @_@!!
Share with you guys,a good news!
I scored Distinction for my 1st consumer behaviour's assignment,it's written about Ferrero Rocher and M&Ms milk chocolate,felt so great!
Actually,I don't have any aims,as long as my assignments get a Pass and above,it's alright,cause in the end,exam counts!so yeah,to me, assignment is just nothing,a normal feeling to me .____.
Next week,online quiz need to be done!need to study
20 QS,30 mins,only available from Monday till Friday ._.Follow Aussie's time,uh oh :0
Chiong studying ah... ~.~rush,rush and rush~
2 weeks later,
Corporate Governance's assignment due :X
I will start it ASAP!still struggling on how to do research ._.
3 weeks later,
Accounting 2nd assignment is due,
1day later,
Consumer Behaviour's 2nd assignment due and unfortunately,the same deadline goes for Employment Law's assignment due ._.
and then after 1 week,Accounting last assignment due,before the exam starts,waliao eh..time flies so fast @_______@
and I 've not started studying...
see?my uni life occupies my precious time ._.
haiz.I want watch my Fringe and movies also can't.
God ''SHAVE'' me... XD
ciao <3
p.s:don't say I never update!!Theify :P