Thursday, April 29, 2010
Finally,done my online quiz today.scored 3.25/5,okay la,I'm not a high achiever.as long pass and above will be alright :D so what??!!it's just worth 5 marks,wtf!can just bang the wall ._. anyway,most importantly the exams counts!!if exam fails,assignments marks you get very good marks,means you fail the whole thing=the subject!so yeah..exam is the most important role though :D
Hmm,now doing abit of revision,rewrite my employment law's tuts answer xD hehe~that's my weekly work =3.
Ah,exam timetable for June is out!!!
What the.......
okay this may seems nice and not nice at the same time,following dates are 10,11,24,30... ...
Why Nice??
1.I have 2 subjects,which are 24 and 30,at least I've time to study :D gratz.... ...
2.1st day will be employment law,I'm so looking forward to it,just dunno why hehe,and I'm alright with it :P
I'm crazy,I know LOL!
Why Not Nice??
1.2 most important subjects are just a day after,10 and 11,Accounting ._.
2.I'm really scared of Accounting,so hard ):
3.30=my Birthday lar..how am I going to celebrate @@'' with friends,sigh ):even if go out,but then I don't think so,cause it's in the weekday @@'' nobody wants to go out in weekdays one right?? ._. and besties got schooling ): not fair x.x
4.30=the day the most difficult subject=Corporate Governance,I'm seem to be pretty scared,just dunno why,I really scared I fail,**touchwood** but then really scared,what if?? ): sighh x.x
Ok,back to work,next Tues,1 assignment due @@'' now doing... x.x
ciao~ :X
Hmm,now doing abit of revision,rewrite my employment law's tuts answer xD hehe~that's my weekly work =3.
Ah,exam timetable for June is out!!!
What the.......
okay this may seems nice and not nice at the same time,following dates are 10,11,24,30... ...
Why Nice??
1.I have 2 subjects,which are 24 and 30,at least I've time to study :D gratz.... ...
2.1st day will be employment law,I'm so looking forward to it,just dunno why hehe,and I'm alright with it :P
I'm crazy,I know LOL!
Why Not Nice??
1.2 most important subjects are just a day after,10 and 11,Accounting ._.
2.I'm really scared of Accounting,so hard ):
3.30=my Birthday lar..how am I going to celebrate @@'' with friends,sigh ):even if go out,but then I don't think so,cause it's in the weekday @@'' nobody wants to go out in weekdays one right?? ._. and besties got schooling ): not fair x.x
4.30=the day the most difficult subject=Corporate Governance,I'm seem to be pretty scared,just dunno why,I really scared I fail,**touchwood** but then really scared,what if?? ): sighh x.x
Ok,back to work,next Tues,1 assignment due @@'' now doing... x.x
ciao~ :X