Sunday, April 25, 2010
Quiz Quiz Quiz!!
Still have 2 chapters left :\ BUT I'm sure I can finish studying till then.1 day itself,I can't study all chapters continuosly,cause I will get stressed and ended up studying with nothing goes inside to my brain =3
So decided to do the rest,okay.....today nothing much,kinda slacking off abit,watched some Fringe series :P.and,Start reading up and wrote some notes,found the main points on my PKFZ assignment,Corporate Governance,be specific,it's hard ~.~ and it's deadline is 4/5,which I haven't started at all... ... Reading,Finding,Analysing... Ah,I think it's my hardest assignment so far ~.~cause normally in this time,my assignment is partly done,for this case,it's not !!Damn hard! and 2.5k words are required,well,that 1 I'm not so worried about it :D
Hulu Selangor By Election was held today,just now,people who lived there,they casted their votes :x I still remembered my parents and family friend's,an uncle from the neighbour,went there,which was about 1 hour journey away from my place :X They went there and listened to those candidates' talk.I didn't go,cause nobody is in the house ._- and yeah,safety comes 1st,to take care the house and my younger sibling :D not to mention that,I'm busying too!studying Lol. Parents came back,with lots of brochures,mainly is from the Rocket,PKR,whatever u call it,and some of them were politicians' jokes,hilarious and even some are kinda sacarstic to youknowwho :P
But sadly the results is BN won,PKR lost by 1k votes difference,Oh Mai... nvm,those people who are living there,still innocent,I'm sure next time the results will be totally different ^^ Jiayou to Opposition,Woots~
Ciao,school time 2ml ,sigh ):
Still have 2 chapters left :\ BUT I'm sure I can finish studying till then.1 day itself,I can't study all chapters continuosly,cause I will get stressed and ended up studying with nothing goes inside to my brain =3
So decided to do the rest,okay.....today nothing much,kinda slacking off abit,watched some Fringe series :P.and,Start reading up and wrote some notes,found the main points on my PKFZ assignment,Corporate Governance,be specific,it's hard ~.~ and it's deadline is 4/5,which I haven't started at all... ... Reading,Finding,Analysing... Ah,I think it's my hardest assignment so far ~.~cause normally in this time,my assignment is partly done,for this case,it's not !!Damn hard! and 2.5k words are required,well,that 1 I'm not so worried about it :D
Hulu Selangor By Election was held today,just now,people who lived there,they casted their votes :x I still remembered my parents and family friend's,an uncle from the neighbour,went there,which was about 1 hour journey away from my place :X They went there and listened to those candidates' talk.I didn't go,cause nobody is in the house ._- and yeah,safety comes 1st,to take care the house and my younger sibling :D not to mention that,I'm busying too!studying Lol. Parents came back,with lots of brochures,mainly is from the Rocket,PKR,whatever u call it,and some of them were politicians' jokes,hilarious and even some are kinda sacarstic to youknowwho :P
But sadly the results is BN won,PKR lost by 1k votes difference,Oh Mai... nvm,those people who are living there,still innocent,I'm sure next time the results will be totally different ^^ Jiayou to Opposition,Woots~
Ciao,school time 2ml ,sigh ):