Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Good that finally done with CG's assignment,just anyhow talk crap sia,hope I dont get fail lar,damn hard one you know???!!!._____. did this assignment for lots of days ,wasted dunno how many hourse also for this stupid assignment .___.
Next week,a.k.a the busiest week ever!so,I'm gonna rush 3 assignments like mad -.- cause 3 assignments due in the same week ma and SO GOOD that 2 assignments due in the SAME day!!FANSTATIC EH??!! XDDD
GOD DAMN IT!THIS THURS got replacement class @@'' and I only come for one class can go and bang the wall right??? =.= sigh): -emo- zzzz!!!
okay,I gotta go... ciao~ :D
Next week,a.k.a the busiest week ever!so,I'm gonna rush 3 assignments like mad -.- cause 3 assignments due in the same week ma and SO GOOD that 2 assignments due in the SAME day!!FANSTATIC EH??!! XDDD
GOD DAMN IT!THIS THURS got replacement class @@'' and I only come for one class can go and bang the wall right??? =.= sigh): -emo- zzzz!!!
okay,I gotta go... ciao~ :D