Thursday, May 20, 2010
Actually I dono what to blog about lmao~
maybe life is really dull nowadays x.x~
Now there's the only 1 assignment left to be passed up soon~ and
Exam is coming very soon,but I got lots of things to study @@
sigh,I really scared of failing again,stupid compulsory subject~ Accounting x.x
to me,it's like very hard and I've no interest and the other reason is I'm an accounting noob ,
I CAN'T FAIL,in short,cause If not I'm gonna be gone for HEARING and the uni might consider to kick me out of this uni T_______T sigh ):
To those people who are dying for going into Monash,better think twice man~ x.x
Studying in Monash is like HELL!
Entertainment cut down alot ..... abit regretted when I'm in this uni -.-
haiz,now just hope for the best~.~
that's all then
-emo- x.x
<3 u all
maybe life is really dull nowadays x.x~
Now there's the only 1 assignment left to be passed up soon~ and
Exam is coming very soon,but I got lots of things to study @@
sigh,I really scared of failing again,stupid compulsory subject~ Accounting x.x
to me,it's like very hard and I've no interest and the other reason is I'm an accounting noob ,
I CAN'T FAIL,in short,cause If not I'm gonna be gone for HEARING and the uni might consider to kick me out of this uni T_______T sigh ):
To those people who are dying for going into Monash,better think twice man~ x.x
Studying in Monash is like HELL!
Entertainment cut down alot ..... abit regretted when I'm in this uni -.-
haiz,now just hope for the best~.~
that's all then
-emo- x.x
<3 u all