Monday, June 28, 2010
I'm very tired,
oh ya,
not to mention I had the worst fall ever ._.
my toes is completely swollen,
walked like orang cacat ==
damn pain,
gonna see chinese doc for my leg to bandaged with herbs in 2 days times.
Why so long?
cause to finish up my exam,last day,30/6 ._.
then my parents say bring to bandage my leg,
temporarily used balm and rub,
oh FYI the bone structure of my toes is 10 degrees senget .-. obviously the bone oso kena ._.
haiz,
pathetic eh?
oh ya,my handwrist also painful coz when I fell,I pressed hardly 90 degrees straight on the ground ._. luckily didn't affect my handwritting =x but still can feel the pain x.x I really scared it will delay the writing time in exam,hope I will be able to finish all the qs in time =(
sigh x.x
My Post-Birthday outing most likely will cancel due to my injury ,haiz..so sad la,even the besties outing on Friday,have to see condition 1st ._. why My birthday this year brings me alot of bad luck??I don't like this thing to happen =.= zzzz
ciao
-emo-