Monday, June 14, 2010
June 10th onwards till June 30th~
EXAM MONTh~
@_______@ studying :D
so don't expect there's any updates till after that :P
10/6-Employment Law
Overall is alright~
11/6-Principles of Accounting and Finance
50:50 ,it's a MUSTTTT PASSS, hopefully =x
24/6-Consumer Behaviour
Still studying :P
The awesome thing is I'm gonna be in the same exam hall with my brother,same exam time and the only difference is different subjects hehe~XD
rawrrr~~
30/6-Corporate Governance
Going to start studying soon :p
haha~
Funny thing is my brain cells move faster and more intelligently than the usual day~good thing is I get to memorize and remember what I've studied easily :P~
hoho~keep it up :p
ciao~
EXAM MONTh~
@_______@ studying :D
so don't expect there's any updates till after that :P
10/6-Employment Law
Overall is alright~
11/6-Principles of Accounting and Finance
50:50 ,it's a MUSTTTT PASSS, hopefully =x
24/6-Consumer Behaviour
Still studying :P
The awesome thing is I'm gonna be in the same exam hall with my brother,same exam time and the only difference is different subjects hehe~XD
rawrrr~~
30/6-Corporate Governance
Going to start studying soon :p
haha~
Funny thing is my brain cells move faster and more intelligently than the usual day~good thing is I get to memorize and remember what I've studied easily :P~
hoho~keep it up :p
ciao~