name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Why??

Sunday, July 11, 2010

this post is actually dedicated to the someone,but u guys can ignore it anyway,who cares,nobody will ever read my blog eventually :\ so should be give me,myself to read it. xD

I dunno that I've made you mad or what.but I can say 100% I did not 100% ffk you without a stupid and valid reason.the fact is I'm really sick,even my voice changed ._. I'm sure nobody wants or so stupid knowing that the person is going for a trip will fall sick on purpose?c'mon,use brain lah~I get my this sick,is my mum previously,she has a cough,flu,so I kena lar,most likely I'm close to her alot,so kena lar.actually I dint expect to happen.I was like 'Uh oh,something is going to be wrong'.

Bingo!Sick ._. at 1st,nearly every morning,I thought is my normal Sinus day,but this has been happening for DAYS~really OMG~so,drink more water and eat those vitamins to boost up my body for faster recovery...but the GOD is really playing a fool on me.Knowing the day before I wanna enjoy my trip with my bestie,I had a Serious headache,giddy @@,having flu,sneezing non stop,and my voice ._. gosh,this is so serious!!and smsed bestie,said that ''Sorry,can't join you guys(including her sis)'' I mean,this is the fact ma,I really scared that I go Genting,and what happened it has worsen especially the cold weather,U know having flu during the cold and breezing weather is really pathetic and ruin your day!I know,cause I've experienced before in the cold country ._. you cant really enjoy your trip by having this stupid flu... ... and bestie thought I ffk her for no reasons or even unacceptable reasons.but,pls lah,can you pls stand in my point of view??Well,I did not blame you for whatever reason,but I've to admit that it's my fault to inform you in a very last minute,like the day before we go up to Genting?Well,God's decision,I guess? =\

I know from the way you've smsed me,U are already very pissed.I ignored you after that,decided to let you cool down for a few days 1st.but this is God's fault again,Saw your facebook,u updated your status,saying there are other people who ffk you again.oh my,this has worsen the situation ._. n even replied the other besties' status.I can even feel the hatred from you towards me ,did you know that type of feeling?I feel so painful too ._.

I've been thinking of several ways how to make you happy or even forgive me,but then WY's convo is coming,and I told WY,I changed my mind,most likely not going to her convo,cause my results is out,really ruined my life and everything,even parents were angry too!and of cause,not to say to attend WY's convo with my emo mood,I'm sure I do not want to become a spoiler to WY's convo. =) hope you will understand this soon... ...

and I really don't want this to become a misunderstanding between us,as u know,being besties for several years,and the day I knew you since Form1,same computer class :p haha! see?u know that type of friendship has lasted?? and I dont want it to fade away... just like that ._.

sigh... ...

signing out,
ciao~

~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 9:29 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}