Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I'm actually quite happy of this result.ahah!misunderstanding is really so in-to me!!
I'm actually happy cause bestie didn't blame me,and I saw her post in her blog,was saying about her friend??which I dunno hu is that,or maybe I do know :x
and I saw her facebook,she updated her status
''Keeping promises is really important ! It's as easy as ABC, but why it's so hard for some people? I can't believe I met this kind of people AGAIN! (not you bestie)''
notice the word in bold and italic??not me,bestie!yay!means I'm really misunderstood her before that,haha,I think too much liao....
even WY's convo,confirmed not going.... stupid exam results really ruin my life lar...
n nid 2 do some adjustment in nex sem's timetable =( zzzz
if worst come to worst,every thurs im so lonely in uni =( n worst thing is only got 1 hour tutorial class,i've no other choices!! =( saddddd x.x
good news is,no classes every FRIDAY yay!