name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi diary =)

I'm very happy.Why?My awesome results is out~
I didn't fail any subjects,means I don't need to repeat any subjects xP
and guess what??the NP policy has been granted!!Woot~Means I've finally completed all my compulsory subjects which are required in the degree =) and yes,I did it again!!

To be frank,I've no confidence in my this exam and this results too!cause I still remembered at the very last exam paper,few days back,I've injured my feet and handwrist,so it somehow slow down my handwriting speed =( cannot finish all of the questions in time,yes,and so I scribbled bits here and there =x

So,Share with you all my results,I'm not bragging nor to show off how good is my results.In Monash Uni,it matters whether you get a P or F.Yes,it matters!

Employment Law-79%,Distinction
p.s:why they don't give me 1% more mark for me to get High Distinction??so stingy?? -.- zzz

Consumer Behaviour & Accounting-64%,Credit
ah,expected :p kinda nervous,during the exam cause Accounting,I've tried very hard and practice lots =)

M'sia Corporate Governance-53%,Pass
ah,who cares??Pass,is enough!!this is the toughest subject among of all law majors @@,phew,lucky I got a Pass.lalalala~to me is like so happy,cause I barely survive during the lectures and tutorials @@,all I know is just don't understand what is it talking about :P
anyway,it's over~~ :D hahaha!

Conclusion:ALL PASS=No need to retake.Life still goes on~ :D

However,timetable for next semester really terrible~ @@ eeks,hate that!! anyway,just go for it,for the future,I do and I will =)

ciao~



~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 9:24 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}