New Sem,New life!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Week 1 has passed already~What a week!Textbook's price kills,yes!especially Marketing Law,$335 ._. even the 1st year Business Law book is not that expensive,$2(3 or 5)0 can't remember exactly how much it cost,cause I bought it from my friend,compared to this.
Well,I didn't sell any of my Law books,cause it's worth it!and I just wanna keep the law books,who know it may be useful in the future :p
Didn't sell the photostated textbook,1st year Accounting,1st year Marketing,Consumer Behaviour,cause photostated book doesn't worth any,and you wont gain after you sold the book.so yeah,just keep it :)
Some of them have no choice to sell at all,cause the new edition is out,like the 1st year Business Econ Stats,1st year previous Acct edition.No choice,keep it!
Corporate Governance & Employment Law,don't wanna sell it,I bought it,and of cause I want to keep for future use :) although I've passed the subjects.
So far,the 1st lecture was quite okay,can say that marketing law is interesting,typical laws,int trade law is interesting also,bad thing about this,it has 2 assignments,which is not a typical biz law's assignment,cause the normal law assignments only have to due 1,that's it!sigh =( worth 25%,it's alright I think.Word Limit for that subject is okay too,around 2k & 2.5k(okay what,I can write till that,so word limit for that it's not a problem ^^)
Company Law,20% Assignment ._. 80% exam,what the hell is this!!Oh my,at 1st ,I thought I went in to the wrong lecture cause the unit outline it's more towards to Accounting/finance type,which is so not my type .______. haiz,as long I see laws,then I can ignore those things,maybe I just think too much haha!
Market research methods(MRM),oh no,heard from my friend,which she took it last sem,she said really wasted most of the time,cause the !@#$%%&^% Assignments =.= many works to do!discussion,meet up,group work,what???!!Haven't tried a group work hand-in assignment before,hope my future group mates are the good ones,which can corporate easily with.If not,assignment really K.O. MRM is hard by just reading at the unit outline,and oh my,I see we have to learn stats again?? D: oh no,I hate it!!T______T ANOVA,Regression,Outliers and etc...and we have to learn how to use SPSS software for MRM ._. in comp lab.Sighhh,this week is gonna be a tough and busy sem =(
Week 1 is kinda relaxing,cause no tuts yet,just lectures.and Have not bought any textbooks(uni bookshop is so expensive,hope outside can get a cheaper price,if can't find the book,probably no choice need to go back to uni to buy =[ ),so can't do much~ciao~
less updates! =)