Thursday, September 30, 2010
wonder who wrote the comment in my previous post,coz I can't read the comment ==
kinda busy.life as usual.
Mid-sem break,1 week is coming to an end.oh,and next week is Week 11,which is exams is coming!!3 weeks time,and gosh,I've not studied anything..
It's not because of I've been lazy or what.but ,try imagine this:
morning-help mum,do household chores.prepare d ingredients and cook for lunch -well,mum dont want to cook,dad n mum's order..ughh...,as you know- by the time,it's done,it's already lunch time,then,have lunch,break,by surfing the web.need to be on call anytime,coz parents will call me to do work again..and I'm hell tired+ hot weather makes me so sleepy ~.~ hmm,just like that.a day by day and now.. 1week gone..terror right??!!
I am officially quite worried,due to fact that I've not studied anything... ... I promise,once uni reopens,I will start studying,and continue to be a nerd again... .. I can't afford to fail anymore.This is a very expensive experience.I must always remember by hard... ...
oh to end the mid-sem break,I'm going out tomorrow with secondary school besties. =] it's been months I've not seen them.aha!so yeah,some will turn up,some not.okay...time to go to bed...
ciao~ :)