2nd week of The Semester ^_______^
Monday, July 26, 2010
Guess what?I managed to buy a 2nd hand Marketing Law book from senior,gonna meet her tomorrow haha!It only costs me $250,at least not that expensive compared to the original price which is $335.Wow,I saved alot :D
Got back my replaceable NEW hard drive ._. bad thing is stuffs in my previous hard drives were officially gone due to they can't repair.The only thing to compensate you in return is to give a substitute one.Just added some new stuffs in as my laptop has not many spaces left.
Have not bought all the books for this semester,so I can't start to do any tutorial homeworks yet!gonna start doing by tomorrow,will be rushing most of it..hehe...
Currently watching A Chip Off the Old Block,HK TVB drama show.It's a funny one!Good comedy,although the 1st episode was rather boring,nearly gave up in watching this but in the later episodes,it didn't fail me =)
Ciao~ :D