Hmm......
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Hi diary!
Today is the day where my very 1st assignment is due,BTW3201.I rushed the assignment yesterday,and managed to finish it by midnight :) it's a good thing.Aha!I skip 1 class,which is Marketing law tutorial,due to help my friend's assignments,and they both have classes at that time.So,no choice I help them to do :) but,sad thing is I wasted their $1.50 cause I forgot the printer is printed out double-sided T_T money just flew away ~.~ eeks,I hate it,next time I should be more alert next time x.x!So,by the time I've helped them to pass up,it's already started class,so no point going.
Besides,today's tutorial is about debate & dislike our team cause not co-operative at all,never do work,never attend discussions/busy replying SMSes,only me and my friend did.We are like the main supplier ~.~ and guess what I saw the results for our team is 0.5!haha,the lowest mark among of all the groups.Oh my,I guess next time we need to really go for it man.If not,our reputation really gone :3
Well,no outings at the moment,kinda busy.Week 7 need to pass up 2 assignments!!OMG!I'm dead,and haven't started any.guess I'm gonna start asap,since I've passed up my this assignment so far,and Week6 I don't have any assignments due,will lax for awhile then need to continue the work.Life's like this!
Just don't know why,very lazy to go out nowadays,no mood,I just prefer to stay at home,thinking that home is the best,to me,is very true,in fact,I spent lots of time in my house more than anywhere else,besides in uni lah~Maybe I feel more secured and more freedom,who knows??this is me!
Alot of dramas are currently happening in uni.There's more to come,more to await for.Hope it will be a ''good'' ones?=x well,as long the drama doesn't affect me and my friend.I will say a TQ.Shoo drama away~ blek!
anyway,
Ciao~