Friday, December 3, 2010
Here I am~
Results out yesterday night!
checked on the net..
and feel HAPPY!
I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS!!
Means I no need to retake the subjects anymore and I'm able to proceed with the semester :)
ALL the hard work IS WORTH IT AFTER ALL!~:D
something to share,not to brag:
Malaysian Company Law-73% Distinction
International Trade Law- 68% Credit
Marketing Law-63% Credit
Market Research Methods-60% Credit
In short,I'm happy and satisfied with my results.As usual,people are greedy,they always want more and more of the get at 1st.and I'm not that one of the people,so Just satisfied what I have!
and Nearly can't sleep yesterday night.. :p
haha,what a joke right.
nothing to write about,so I shall end here..tada~cont'd with my tvb or even english tv series whatever.. streaming online is a must :P hahaha
Results out yesterday night!
checked on the net..
and feel HAPPY!
I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS!!
Means I no need to retake the subjects anymore and I'm able to proceed with the semester :)
ALL the hard work IS WORTH IT AFTER ALL!~:D
something to share,not to brag:
Malaysian Company Law-73% Distinction
International Trade Law- 68% Credit
Marketing Law-63% Credit
Market Research Methods-60% Credit
In short,I'm happy and satisfied with my results.As usual,people are greedy,they always want more and more of the get at 1st.and I'm not that one of the people,so Just satisfied what I have!
and Nearly can't sleep yesterday night.. :p
haha,what a joke right.
nothing to write about,so I shall end here..tada~cont'd with my tvb or even english tv series whatever.. streaming online is a must :P hahaha