name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today nothing much….

but somehow today is rather special~

Well,

it’s my dad’s birthday~

oh,H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!

Surprisingly,we just acted like having the usual days at home~

and somehow,I thought seriously everyone will forget about his birthday,coz me n my bro are busying about studying and preparation of the coming exams. oh well,I’m not sure about tonight whether I can have the chance to eat the cake or not…FYI,I’m a cake lover Smile with tongue out  I hinted to my mum and my mum asked him what date is today .Guess what?My dad acted S-I-L-E-N-T-L-Y~ UNBELIEVABLE right?OR wait… maybe he knows today is his birthday,just that he rather keep it to himself than telling it to anyone else..HAHA!

If there’s a birthday cake tonight,I’m going to pawn  all the cakes…

Found piano sheets of TVB Moonlight Resonance,I’m going to so play it right after my exam is over.. WAIT ME~~Thumbs up

Current updates about me:

Studying… as usual~exam is starting next week!Monday and Wed,1 paper each,not so worried about the Monday paper one though,coz lucky enough is open-book exam… hopefully I can do all the questions la.. =]

and now worrying about the Wed’s exam though.. closed book exam so no choice.memorizing…alot of work @@ headache..

 

Currently touch about this Marketing Research Methods..hate this subject,I’m gonna swear to pass it and I shall never take it again~

Now ,I’m still thinking should I drop Marketing major?hmm…since Marketing doesn’t suit me at all..I’m not a outspoken person..so yeah,and I hate PRESENTATION!!or maybe I will just take another marketing subjects,but not going to take it as a major?well..see 1st then

Dates of my exam,if you want to know:

1/11-International Trade Law

3/11-Marketing Research Methods

12/11-Marketing Law

16/11- M’sia Company Law.

 

So,that’s it

I blogged coz I’m bored or either I’m too stressed in my studying..ciaozzz~

anyone wanna keep in touch with me,wait till my exam is over then  Sarcastic smile


~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 12:31 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}