name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi peeps~

bet nobody will come and read my blog or maybe just one or 2,Jiaqi and my lovely mei,wenting…but then update it,since I’ve already got a blog..

oh ya,mei,I read the letter,haha thx Smile next time got any probs,sure tell me yeah?you can treat me as your real jie =]btw do you have skype?maybe next time we can talk through skype is easier hehe,if you do have,pls off9 msn msg/msn(if i happened to be on) to tell me the username and etc..now my exam is coming,busy studying starting 1/11,but I’m free right after 16/11,16/11 is my last day of exam ^_^

Just downloaded Windows Essentials 2011.well,what a bombastic word it is.It includes Windows Live Mesh,Windows Family Security,some updates on the previous ones and last is Windows Live Writer.HAHA!good thing is the Live Writer lets me to blog it through here and I no need to waste the effort to go and login through blogger and start blogging.MEANS I can just blog whenever I just start to on the laptop haha~that’s cool right~

Recently,watched the NYP(Nanyang Poly’s Chinese Orchestra)’s performance in youtube.They play quite alot of the songs,e.g: Super Mario,Star Wars Main theme,Chinese song(dunno what’s that),Matsuri,and Kpop Medley~ 1st,NYP Chinese Orchestra shouldn’t call themselves a CHINESE orchestra.cause it’s not a fully 100% CHINESE instruments~I see Cello,double bass,timbales,the classical drums WHICH are not belong to the chinese ones at all.I wonder why NYP call themselves a chinese orchestra since they have all these ‘outsiders’ –_______- don’t they know about this??and NYP maybe should name themselves as Chinese +Western orchestra??that’s not so misleading..and by the name itself of Chinese Orchestra,I bet many people will think that the westerns instruments are part of the Chinese orchestra and they have the wrong perception on it ._. feel sad about the minority =\

The songs,like Star wars..to me,is just okay,still prefer the original version one though,chinese instruments doesn’t produce enough ‘ohm’ to it.still lack of FEELINGS to that song(in fact,most of the songs..)Matsuri,Super Mario is just so so to me,same explanation as above.So far I like the best one is their Kpop Medley,creative enough,loud enough,the feelings and passions are there!!

Guess not many people will analyze the songs as detailed as me,this is most likely due to the fact that I’m a musician,highly trained musical  and sharp ear~well,am I?XD maybe those musicians only can understand what am I saying about Smile with tongue out

I’ve got to chase many shows right after my exam is over =[ sobs~

and I’ve not studied finished yet.I’m dead =\

jiayou to me then~ ^_^

loves Red heart


~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 10:05 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}