Sunday, March 6, 2011
Internship last 3 months.
forced to work,which I don't want to,
why my life is like that??everything you also want to control==
Lucky now it's over,as the new semester has begun.Back to Uni!
Subjects taking this semester:
1.Finance Law
2.M'sia Income Tax Law
3.International Marketing
4.Advertising and Promotion
Every Monday no class,but other days,some ends at 6pm ='(
I seldom blog,cause blogging makes me to become sad,peaceful,thinking back the past,so why should I?However,I will blog Once in a blue moon,like now... ...
Previous post saying,how I hate my dad so much... ... all now I can say is become a memory to me right now.I don't wish to speak more about it.
Many personal things happened in the past few months.Don't wanna say it.Don't want to.
Never get the chance to see him again,hopefully he transferred to Aussie,don't wish to see him,so proud and act cool.why should I see him?If he's under student exchange program,means I need to see him in the next coming sem... ... are you serious?so hopefully he will transfer there and I can have my simple life over here,can do whatever I want to.Annoying~
Break-up.
Not me,is my best friend.She's so sad,she cried over the phone.Don't know how to console her.Just only can tell her,time will pass very fast. =) not worth to cry over a guy.Guys think it's an easy job,can have the 'don't care' attitude.It's true.I've another friend experienced this before,seriously,DO NOT CRY OVER A GUY.NOT WORTH!don't believe?!the person who regrets it will be you in the end.
Lesson learnt:do not have any r/s during studying time.R/S can affect your academic studies.That's the reason I don't want to have it now and that's not my priority to have R/S right now too!I've plenty of dreams to yet to be fulfilled in the future.
*secrets*
Monash Ball 2011.
Can I choose to don't go?seriously..I do not want to go!why you guys want to force me.??and the ticket is not cheap okay?I don't want to wear less revealing clothes.Too formal.Doesn't suit me at all.I get chilled easily.I can't withstand the coldness in the hotel.How I wish I can dress up like a guy.So easy to dress up.Nothing to reveal,all cover up and looks smart,nothing to concern about.So nice!I like!Don't like and don't want make up.Make up is so fake ._. that's so not me!Gahhhh~why are you people like that!._. I don't like being forced to do something which I don't like >_> arghh~~
That's all!
till next time~
Bon voyage~
Merci xD