Friday, December 24, 2010
Long time din post,shall write short form...lazy 2 write in long form la..
btw ytd nite was christmas eve,since family's side has no gathering so decided to go for YQ's christmas eve party.
Reached there around 7++ so yeah,buffet was okay,@ least edible lah~
got satay,fried rice,fried meehoon,chilli prawns,desert,very very spicy Portuguese fish,1st time heard of it so decided to try that.lmao~it was really x1000 spicy.omg,I drank alot of water..lol :p
oh ya,saw may fung there too!haha,what a great time :) chit-chat lor
saw YQ's cousin-Wei Qin,n said hi to him~hehe,long time din see him,its good 2 say hi right~no offence.. :P
then due 2 d limited tables so we have 2 share table with WQ~no choice lor.eat eat then ma de,I din realize he(secret :p) came to,coz I was totally forgotten about him haha!told ya,time let me 2 do so,so I'm really er xia dao lol.ok la,I acted very normal la,I mean,I can treat him as invinsible since he treated me in that way oso.blah~hate this kind of people. :P but seriously baka,he was a gang of WQ.arghhh
so I really don't have d mood 2 eat n drink,even I've taken my dinner earlier b4 he come,so yeah,thank god!
after tat,went to YQ's chamber,gt tv n d place of my favourite in there----piano~
haha,ok la,I'm a pianist freak,YQ called me pro,juz bcos I memorized some pieces?lol,it was very randomly played :p haha,@ d same time kill some time too! :P
went to YQ's room,she gave some souvenirs from Italy ~ :D reali TQ lor n of coz gt souvenirs frm d rest of d buddies too!all is in my hands now muahaha~I'm like a postman lol. XD
went to the chamber played games with the WQ's gang n YQ's sister gang too!
the rules:
from the card,A to K in order,huever takes d K have 2 ask which number n which number to do sth,which is a dare thing.n so tat's how it works.
It was ok @ 1st,but ltr dey play 2 much.. -.- blah~so after kena d 2nd round,n d 1st time I don't 1 2 play after that..seriously is dat shit.. wad I kena is go n hug 1 person,those who hold d A card n d 2 card,so I hold d A,n wad the,d 2 card is with a guy,lucky is a 16 yr old boy boy,n he's shorter thn me.juz a glance thingy,take a hug.bahhhh,n 4gt abt it..poof!I'm emo after that,it makes me think of d scary things in d past.seriously nearly a break down after that ~.~
sort of wandering in Yq's room forawhile,den YQ came in as I don't wan 2 go inside d chamber anymore. =.= den I don't want 2 play already.so emo dat time ~.~
later went back d 2 room coz consoled by YQ n seeing her piano pieces haha flip here n there ~ :P
tada~
TJ thot of coming but later on he called me,said no lor.2 late already..x.x!11+ after ''he'' n d gang left,n I left ltr..but nevertheless,tried d touch on d piano.hope I can play more of it,but nvrmind since every1 is so busy..haha~
n here's d ending of d christmas eve.. ^^
1st time celebrating dis eve in fren's house...what a great day~
n merry christmas everyone who reads this~ hoho :p
btw ytd nite was christmas eve,since family's side has no gathering so decided to go for YQ's christmas eve party.
Reached there around 7++ so yeah,buffet was okay,@ least edible lah~
got satay,fried rice,fried meehoon,chilli prawns,desert,very very spicy Portuguese fish,1st time heard of it so decided to try that.lmao~it was really x1000 spicy.omg,I drank alot of water..lol :p
oh ya,saw may fung there too!haha,what a great time :) chit-chat lor
saw YQ's cousin-Wei Qin,n said hi to him~hehe,long time din see him,its good 2 say hi right~no offence.. :P
then due 2 d limited tables so we have 2 share table with WQ~no choice lor.eat eat then ma de,I din realize he(secret :p) came to,coz I was totally forgotten about him haha!told ya,time let me 2 do so,so I'm really er xia dao lol.ok la,I acted very normal la,I mean,I can treat him as invinsible since he treated me in that way oso.blah~hate this kind of people. :P but seriously baka,he was a gang of WQ.arghhh
so I really don't have d mood 2 eat n drink,even I've taken my dinner earlier b4 he come,so yeah,thank god!
after tat,went to YQ's chamber,gt tv n d place of my favourite in there----piano~
haha,ok la,I'm a pianist freak,YQ called me pro,juz bcos I memorized some pieces?lol,it was very randomly played :p haha,@ d same time kill some time too! :P
went to YQ's room,she gave some souvenirs from Italy ~ :D reali TQ lor n of coz gt souvenirs frm d rest of d buddies too!all is in my hands now muahaha~I'm like a postman lol. XD
went to the chamber played games with the WQ's gang n YQ's sister gang too!
the rules:
from the card,A to K in order,huever takes d K have 2 ask which number n which number to do sth,which is a dare thing.n so tat's how it works.
It was ok @ 1st,but ltr dey play 2 much.. -.- blah~so after kena d 2nd round,n d 1st time I don't 1 2 play after that..seriously is dat shit.. wad I kena is go n hug 1 person,those who hold d A card n d 2 card,so I hold d A,n wad the,d 2 card is with a guy,lucky is a 16 yr old boy boy,n he's shorter thn me.juz a glance thingy,take a hug.bahhhh,n 4gt abt it..poof!I'm emo after that,it makes me think of d scary things in d past.seriously nearly a break down after that ~.~
sort of wandering in Yq's room forawhile,den YQ came in as I don't wan 2 go inside d chamber anymore. =.= den I don't want 2 play already.so emo dat time ~.~
later went back d 2 room coz consoled by YQ n seeing her piano pieces haha flip here n there ~ :P
tada~
TJ thot of coming but later on he called me,said no lor.2 late already..x.x!11+ after ''he'' n d gang left,n I left ltr..but nevertheless,tried d touch on d piano.hope I can play more of it,but nvrmind since every1 is so busy..haha~
n here's d ending of d christmas eve.. ^^
1st time celebrating dis eve in fren's house...what a great day~
n merry christmas everyone who reads this~ hoho :p