name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, October 7, 2011

so long didnt blog!
Its been N years already :P

Its busy life as usual
Life is never been easy~
especially this semester!
I'm taking so called my elective subjects
no more my Law major.
cause i've completed everything.
it's a tough situation for me,as I'm not good at the rest.
I think OCD is quite tough.
all are completely not my type :x
really S.O.S

I need to start studying... ...exam starts at 31/10
my exam timetable:
1.OCD-31/10
2.Intro to ebiz-1/11
3.Project Management-8/11
4.HRM-15/11

Worried about OCD.coz it's a tough subject!
Intro to ebiz also abit,coz it's d 2nd day of my exam,all need memorizing!ahhh~

alot of things happened in d past 1 year.*secret*
I may not change from the outside,
but inside yes,maybe abit?
I think I am the type of 2-sided people..to friends?to family?to close friends?to enemies?
how?
hopefully things will change after I graduate next year!

as for him,didn't see him often in uni.
probably that i've drop marketing.
good!and i already can treat him like transparent.he's no obstacle for me.
blah~forget about it~haha!

A start 2 change abit,
he dont scold us as often anymore
its like he dont dare 2 say us
well,we r d priority now.

Fren of mine,
failed 2nd time Grade 8 practical piano exam
n her mum force her 2 retake again d 3rd time next time
and yet she still complain
I WANT TO CONTINUE ,
I WANT TO LEARN NEW INSTRUMENT!
also no chance
why her mum cant be juz like my dad!!!
maybe she's from d rich family
BUT i'm not,dad juz a retiree and mum is not working!!!!
i've been living in d same house for b4 my dad get married,after i'm born.
so its like 30+ years
CAN U IMAGINE THAT?
and house now looks so old.d paints all came out =.=
why different people have different life!
.________.

just changed blogskin!
piano keys,classy~
just like my piano ^^ :)
i seldom play on d piano liao
as no time !!
haiz........ but i will play it once i'm free =]
probably 2 release stress

I should start studying now

Ciao~





~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 6:56 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}