Saturday, January 21, 2012
I know i MIA blog for a very long time...
yeah,nothing 2 write basically.
but then since i was away blogging for quite a certain period of time,so i've something to write.i guess ? L0L.
last post mentioned about me had exam,and yeah,i received a quite shocking results. D 4 subjects i took scored credit(60-69%).I felt so happy,of coz,who wouldn't?Lol. damn,it's like u buy toto,get a consolation prize,nor say 1st prize,as long there's something 2 win,u get the reward no matter what it is.get what i mean ?yeah~this is my 1st time scored all subjects within the semester get a credit.really yay for me~although i had some D's,dont get you wrong,D =Distinction(70-79%) lol.but what i kinda regret is i've no HD=high distinction(80-100%) so far.sigh!no idea whether i can get it in the final semester,but yeah.it's still something for me to achieve.
and 3 months breaks?!!!Hmm....rushing and learning Grade 8 piano theory for the March exam 2012.Ya,it's true~crazy me rushing to learn like mad.well,at least i've something to do over the 3 months break.I wanna achieve my dreams and goals as soon as possible.actually i'm quite worried although i've done a few of the past years,but it's still a 50:50 for me to do well in the exam.all I need is to Gan-ba-tte~
final semester is starting soon n I'm still figure-minded,not sure what subjects should i choose,since it's all my elective subjects anyway :x...sigh.it's a real last min thingy.hopefully i choose the right choice ......yay~
see ya~
till next time