Saturday, July 27, 2013
Hi Blogger!
It's been nearly a year plus and I've been MIA for such a long time.
My life has been gone through ups and down I should say... uhmm..
Anyway... ...
Summary of my life so far .... ....
From 2012-2013....
-I've finally graduated from a Top 60's University in the world a.k.a one of the Universities' in the Australia's Group of Eight.... which is Monash University!! *shouts and screams*
-Enjoyed after-graduation-holiday for 2 months plus.
-Worked all sorts of jobs that you and I never think of #1.... ...
-Gone through lots of Interviews that you and I never think of #2....
-Studied a free 3 months UNEXPECTED course... ...
-For the 1st time I traveled with my school mates-Hong Kong and Macau for 7 days~without tour guide,self-planned ~
-For the 1st time that I'm really out of the country for my own.....
-I hope there will be more in the future,but hopefully I'm going by myself ...YES!ME and ONE only.Self-traveling would be so much fun..
and.... ...
*to be continued*
Oh well,
Basically that's all about it..
Of course,there's more... as I said,summary LIKE DUH?!
K.I.S.S !
KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!
Ciao~
It's been nearly a year plus and I've been MIA for such a long time.
My life has been gone through ups and down I should say... uhmm..
Anyway... ...
Summary of my life so far .... ....
From 2012-2013....
-I've finally graduated from a Top 60's University in the world a.k.a one of the Universities' in the Australia's Group of Eight.... which is Monash University!! *shouts and screams*
-Enjoyed after-graduation-holiday for 2 months plus.
-Worked all sorts of jobs that you and I never think of #1.... ...
-Gone through lots of Interviews that you and I never think of #2....
-Studied a free 3 months UNEXPECTED course... ...
-For the 1st time I traveled with my school mates-Hong Kong and Macau for 7 days~without tour guide,self-planned ~
-For the 1st time that I'm really out of the country for my own.....
-I hope there will be more in the future,but hopefully I'm going by myself ...YES!ME and ONE only.Self-traveling would be so much fun..
and.... ...
*to be continued*
Oh well,
Basically that's all about it..
Of course,there's more... as I said,summary LIKE DUH?!
K.I.S.S !
KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!
Ciao~